Re: [IP] Article for Diabetes Interview

In a message dated 5/31/00 8:47:12 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So at least it gives me the opportunity to congratulate you -- and tell
 you I'm looking forward to reading your article!!! >>

Thanks. If they still want it. I got a note from Daniel late last night which
read like he believed he had told me before the article was a go. I got no
phone call, no fax, no email ... before last night. They want it on June 6.
I'm on deadline -- have to go to the printer today -- and will probably have
surgery on my foot (again) on June 6. Nothing to do except send a note back
saying I may have trouble meeting that deadline and would call today to
discuss alternatives. It ain't no "quick and dirty" article -- it's a
feature. In fact, it took me a full week to research and write the *outline*.