[IP] Article for Diabetes Interview

Hi Dr. Bender

Diabetes Interview has assigned me to do an article on "How to survive a
hospital stay when you have diabetes." And I'm looking for suckers -- er,
people to interview.

I would be particularly interested if you've had any problematic experiences
being hospitalized yourself and how you resolved them.

My friend Jan Hughey will tell you that I'm a bit "tetched" in the head, but
otherwise OK. Except that I take people's word that a restaurant named Frog's
has good food.

I can call you, or we can do an e-mail interview -- or a combination. Please
let me know as soon as you can. I just got a message from them late tonight
that my outline had been approved and they wanted the article -- on June 6!
Apparently they believed they had told me earlier they wanted an article. :-\

Jan (and Elvis)