Re: [IP] Re: fatty tumors on lower abdomen

I have this Hypertrophy on my lower abdomen .. came from 10 yrs of the same
area .. it is hard to inject the soft set into this area so I try and stay
away from it and moved to other areas .. but I feel my whole stomach is
really not accepting my sites anymore from  all the use .. I need to find
other areas.. thought I am scared do others here use there legs? Side? I have
only every used my stomach top and bottom .. just now seems I get more
infections or sites that are sore and will not last any suggestions ?? thanks
Julie P.