[IP] short lancing devices and free meters

I just started using my new Microlet Mini and I love it.  It is not quite as
easy to us as the larger ones, but it is tiny and that more than make up for
it.  I carry the FastTake meter, a can of strips and another can for used
strips along with the lancet device in a very small zippered change purse.  I
think I will prefer the larger lancet device for home use, but the little one
is perfect to carry with you.