[IP] staring at pump

> >I have been staring at my MM508 and supplies for about a month now.  Sort
> of afraid to make that leap.  I have a start up appt scheduled for 6/19.
> Ready or not. Apparently a four hour office appointment and I go home
> pumping. YIKES!
> Deanna

Sounds like me and my PC. I stared at it from the day after T'giving to
January ('99), then finally hooked it up. Then I took the BIG plunge and got
on the 'net April '99. I know your feelings - leaps can be difficult. Happy
hopping up and down with joy, though, after you do take the jump. 8^)
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) and Bluda Sue (MM 507c, 3/99)