[IP] RE: Advantages

> o date, I have met: Buddy Barber, Michelle Rands/Piper, Anne Muse,
> Nita/Jessica/Jarrod Herrington, Sandra Byrd, Jeff , Mark Capozzoli, Mary
> Bacon, Yerachmiel, Greg Legowski, Jan "Stillow" Chiat and Elvis, Fran B, Brad
> Saks, Di Maynard,  Leslie Bagwill, Janine Shea, Stu Pelcyger, and I am sure I
> have forgotten some one...
> This past weekend, Leslie Bagwill was visiting me, and Mark Capozzoli drove up
> to meet us...it was fun!
Yes it was a small adventure for me.  I took a ferry to NYC from NJ in
the pouring rain.  Spent at least 30 minutes running from overhang to
tree, tree to overhang attempting to stay dry looking for Sara and
Leslie. It didn't work. I burned more than a few calories and used up my
supply of Sweet Tarts. I never saw Sara in person so I asked at least
two perfect strangers if her name was Sara. Received firm NO's and
strange grins. We finally bumped into each other in the doorway to some
large building near the ferry dock. I rode the NYC subway for the first
time.  My BG meter quit working due to the rain.  I think I was dry by
the time I arrived home 6 hrs later.

Yes I would say I had fun!!  Can't wait for what Sara has in store the
next time we have a get together!