Re: [IP] Not pumping yet...MM 508 question

Regarding whether to work or not to work...

I chose to take the entire day off and warn my boss that I might be 2 hours
late the next morning.  I know myself and decided that I needed to focus on
me and my diabetes for a solid block of time in order to know that I was
doing everything right.  Since starting the pump, its no big deal for me to
whip out my testing supplies while walking down the street or wherever the
urge strikes, but back in the day before I had the ability to control my
sugars based on what that meter said - it was difficult for me to "find the
time" to test.  This worked great for me, and I hope it works for you.