Re: [IP] Minimed vs disetronic

I am currently on the H-Tron and do love the fact that it is
waterproof.  Although I wish it had some of the features of the MM.  I
would have to agree with you on the new D.  You may want to look at
Animus.  Waterproof and has many of the MM features.  Personally I would
contact all three companies and meet with all three of them, and then you
decide which will best suit your needs.