[IP] Online ordering at Disetronic

Can anyone tell me if the Disetronic online ordering part of
their website is still down or do I need to re-register for a new
account? When I try to access it I either get a blank page or it
won't accept my user ID and password, depending on which link I
click on. I've written to Disetronic but haven't heard back from
them yet and I've seen nothing about it on their website, so I
thought I would ask you guys too. Thanks!

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html