[IP] Online ordering at Disetronic

Can anyone tell me if the Disetronic online ordering part of
their website is still down or do I need to re-register for a new
account? When I try to access it I either get a blank page or it
won't accept my user ID and password, depending on which link I
click on. I've written to Disetronic but haven't heard back from
them yet and I've seen nothing about it on their website, so I
thought I would ask you guys too. Thanks!

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"God teaches the birds to make nests, yet the nests of all birds
are not alike." Duwamish proverb