[IP] Minimed vs disetronic

I'm trying to decide which pump to use the new disetronic or the new minimed
508. Does anybody have any pros and cons of using either?

I like that you can swim and spend a whole day at a waterpark with the
disetronic, but I don't like the way it looks. The minimed looks more like a
pager. Does this really matter or is the pump not visible ie do you always
wear it in a case? I also heard from a pump-trainer that the disetronic is
more sturdy. Does anybody have any experience with this?

I've read everything on both minimeds and disetronics website as well as a
comparison chart available on diabetesnet.com. I guess what I really want to
know is the pros and cons from a user.