Re: [IP] Tendon Cysts, Trigger Finger, Get Second Opinion Now !

I had a trigger finger problem that has for the most part gone away and I now
have a problem with the adjacent finger.  The Doctor told me I have an
inflammation in the palm of my hand which is related to my diabetes.  It has
caused my finger to stiffen and not close with the other fingers.  It appears
swollen and sometimes hurts.  I have been going to therapy for this problem
along with tennis elbow.  It has cleared up the problems about 50%.  What