Re: [IP] Not pumping yet...MM 508 question

The pump was the best thing I ever did! You wont regret it.

As far was being openly diabetic, eventually you will become
comfortable with it.  And trust me, the pump is much more discrete
than taking shots.

The clicking of the pump bothered me at first, it seemed it was so
loud!  But it really isnt. I was the only one who seemed to be able
to hear it because when I asked other people, they didnt even know
what "clicking" I was talking about.  I hardly even notice it
anymore, and once in a while Im convinced my pump isnt working
and hold it close to my ear so I can hear a click and be reassured.

I wear my pump right on my waist or when Im wearing jeans I just
clip it to the pocket.  It been six months on the pump now, and no
one has ever asked me what it was except occasionally when I pull
it out to bolus.

Good luck on the pump! It could change your life.