Have you tried your arms, legs, or uppper thighs yet?  My diabetic educator told
me that you need to change the sites quite frequently (at least 3 inches away
from the last site).  It makes sense that after 2 years in the same spots you are
not absorbing inulin as efficiently as when you first began pumping.  Good luck!
Santana