Re: [IP] Lumps under sites

Darlene,
I get those same lumps after removing my cannulas.  Mine too are gone in a day but
they look disturbing at first.  Some of the people in my community pump club
mention they change sites every two days and it helps them.  I get them with any
infusion set I use.  Maybe its our body telling us it does not like plastic in it
???  I know if the site is red, swollen, and hurts then an infection is
beginning.  Good luck and if you find some solution, please let me know.
Santana
-lost my pancrease in 1979 & been pumping for a two years