[IP] insulin pump

I have been diabetic for 22 yrs.  I have been on my insulin pumper for a yr.
I have a mini-med 507c, they have a new one now (even better)

research all brands carefully, I wish I had, even though I am very happy I
wish mine was water proof.  Minimed is the only one that isn't, but you have
to watch your cost on others, see what your insurance covers.  Any of the
three brands, with make you feel a whole lot better.  Good luck, feel free
to e-mail me at email @ redacted