[IP] Mastisol and staying power

Call MM and ask for Mastisol and detachol
Mastisol - has keep Kap's site on for 3 days - with him being in the pool for
each of the 3 days.
Now, tonight we will use detachol for removal, I hope it works like Mastisol
worked for staying power.
First we wiped w/ IV preps.
Then we used Mastisol - swabbed on
put down a layer of Bioclusive Tranparent Dressing - after applying Mastisol
Then Infusion set then another layer of tranparent dressing.
This has been a first for him in the past 2 weeks staying - even on days when
he was not in the pool it was coming off due to humidy.
Thanks for Listening!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - pumping 1/19/00
dxd 8/26/98