Re: [IP] Medicare coverage of pump supplies

At 04:40 PM 5/29/00 -0400, you wrote:
 >As of April of this year Medicare has agreed to cover pump supplies.  Has
 >anyone successfully applied for this coverage and if so what supplies does
 >Medicare cover?
Medicare covers the pump at 80%.  What they do is "rent" it to you for 15
months, then it becomes yours.  they pay 80 % of supplies, however, you can
only order 1 month at a time.  This is the info I got from Disetronic.  I
just went live 25 June, and got the pump through Medicare.