[IP] Re: Lyra Lyra Lyra

Sweet young Lyra!

Welcome to the IP list.  You have came along way.  I am so glad that you are
finally up and pumping the real stuff (Humalog and not saline).  I can tell
through your words you are really happy now.  I hope that we will be seeing
more of your sweet words.  I am glad to know you before and now during your
new found freedom.   Have a fun life now that you are pumping.  Hope to see
you at family camp the second week of August,  If not enjoy your camp time.

Lord Bless you, Tracy
Wife to Doug
Mom to two girls
Amy 12
Natalie 2- --Pumping as of 2/18/2000
and baby due in January 2001
May today be the day they find a cure for Diabetes
Jer. 29: 11