Re: [IP] Air Bubbles

RoseLea wrote:
> What about air bubbles?  I'll look for any tricks out there to make this
> filling situation easier.  The D-Tron pump with it's prefilled cartridges is
> beginning to look better and better every time I have to change out a
> cartridge.  Why can't all cartridges come pre-filled?  That would sure make
> life easier.

I'm not so sure pre-filled cartridges won't have air bubbles as well.
Reason is that pen cartridges often have rather large bubbles in them.
Of course, it's less of a problem with a pen, because you inject needle
down, and therefore bubble up, but if the filling process is the same at
the factory. . .

A while ago, someone (Ted Quick?) suggested that it would be so much
better to hang the pump with the tube pointing down, so that bubbles
would float to the top -- brilliant idea, in my book -- wish MiniMed had
a rotatable clip!!

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted