Re: [IP] site sticking

We used to use IV Prep but switched to AllKare Protective Barrier Wipes by
Convatec (they also have an adhesive remover wipe we use), which work alot
better.  The only time they have become loose in the water is if Stephie is
already on her third day (time for site change anyway).  These wipes are
marketed/sold to people using colostomy bags (which can get quite heavy, I'm
sure).  They are so sticky that when I touch them to wipe the area, I have to use
the adhesive remover wipe to get the stuff off my fingers...won't wash off with
soap and water!

Laurie, mom to Alexia (11) and Stephanie (8, dx 8/98, pumping since 11/99)