Re: [IP] islet cells for who?

I also remember reading (I think at the JDF site...can't remember for sure) that
kids wouldn't be first on the list for this...further testing would be needed.
When my daughter, age 8, read the article the first words out of her mouth
were..."Can we move to Canada?!"

Laurie, mom to Alexia (11) and Stephanie (8, dx 8/98, pumping since 11/99)