Re: [IP] Interesting morning... another twist

Michael wrote:

<<I would expect to see
the spike when you eat breakfast of any kind, but not necessarily
when you fast. This is what happened for us, YMMV.>>

Michael, for me the morning spike happens whether I eat or not.  I did a
morning fast which proved this.  Now, I'm a go to bed around 11:00 p.m. up
at 7:00 a.m. sort of person, so I don't know if the sleeping hours have
anything to do with this.  But, if nighttime basals are different from
daytime basals and you get up much earlier on a temporary basis as Jean did,
this may affect the morning bgs as well.

Assimilated with Max 5/15/2000 and learning new things every day!