[IP] Hi - welcome from a former Montanan

Hi Jaime -

This is just a quick welcome to the list from a former Montanan!  My name is
Dawn Stricker, I'm originally from the Anaconda area, but have lived in
Helena and spent the last 7 years in Bozeman until my husband and I moved
out to Oroville WA (on the Canadian border).  I am 26, was dx'd when I was
four, and have been pumping with a Disetronic H-Tron Plus since St. Patricks
Day of this year.  I have said to many of my friends that it makes me feel
like a 'non-diabetic' every once in a while.  It sure has made things a heck
of a lot easier.  I used to be a camper at Camp Diamont near Bozeman, and
have been a staff member there for the last 5 years; this year there will be
no camp due to some administrative problems but I LOVE it. If you have any
questions feel free to ask!
I hope you find that the pump makes things easier for you once you get all
the dynamics figured out!  Good luck -
Dawn email @ redacted