Re: [IP] site sticking

robin,  you took the words right out of my mouth.   geneva was on swim team
all last summer with no problems. but now that she is using the sils,  they
are coming loose if in a pool all day.  which she is doing lately because
she has two new friends with pools!

but...you are right about not needing the pump.  all day long she was
disconnected and she even got as low as 64 !   then treated with coke and
was 475 two hours later.

mom to geneva.   who will be swimming all summer and boy do we need help.