[IP] site sticking

I KNOW we have been here before...but I need help quicker than looking at all
the archives. Where can I find "gorilla snot?"

Kevin had a great pool party yesterday with his whole soccer team and all the
parents at our house (mad house) and he went between the pool and hot tub and
for 3 hours was disconnected and the last hour LOST THE SITE and his bgs were

He agreed to put a new one in with ice! A first.

The summer is just beginning and I know I need a better way to stick. We
already put the site thru tegaderm and use IV prep. I need MORE!

Mom to Kevin