Re: [IP] YOUR CARBOHYDRATE RATIO "attachment" Non-Viral

Jose had sent a post to the list that had an attachment.  This is to
advise everyone that the attachment has been checked and it is
nothing more than a text file. HOWEVER, due to the size of posts
that have attachments and the worry that is caused by them, it is
requested that our members do not send them to the list.  This
post was 19K in size which would occupy almost half of a digest.
In the future if everyone would simply "cut and paste" rather than
"enclose" your text it would be appreciated.

George Lovelace
IP Administration