Re: [IP] sils insertion completed!!!

email @ redacted wrote:

> One question.  Is it very easy to pull the cannula out when you disconnect?
> Is there some secret to it annnnddd how far do you put the needle into the
> skin?  I went almost all the way, but I can still see a tiny bit of the
> cannula under the tape.

Yes, the cannula comes out easily (about like  a needle after an injection).

No one told be specifically, but I assume that the entry should be under the window in the tape -- so that the actual site can be visualized for inspection from time to time.  IOW, insert most of the cannula, but adjust the depth under the skin by the angle of insertion.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.