[IP] sils insertion completed!!!

Hi Everyone,

Well, we did it!!  I finally talked Kevin into trying sils rather than the
micros. We used the Emla cr and it was great. No pain. Well, except for the
look of pain on my face (which Kev couldn't see!!) when I inserted the

One question.  Is it very easy to pull the cannula out when you disconnect?
Is there some secret to it annnnddd how far do you put the needle into the
skin?  I went almost all the way, but I can still see a tiny bit of the
cannula under the tape.