[IP] iselt cells/waiting 1 more yr after 19 I can do

    <<It might be better to let the eager beavers be the guinea pigs. >>

I agree also .. speaking from experience ,.. when all new stuff comes out or
is "said to happen" my new rule is to wait at least a year to see what comes
up .. I was a "overweight, diabetic,, phen/fen eager beaver ".. what did that
do for me loss of hair and memory ... and 70 lbs .. only to return ...now
trying to just be the best diabetic I can.. I think I could wait one more
year to live a lifetime with out D :-)

 By the way  this weekend is my anniversary .. 19 yrs with D.. not sure how I
feel about that .. been on the pump 12 yrs .. looking back how much I have
learned .. and I am still learning .. for all Diabetic out there live the
best life you know how :-) Julie P.