Re: [IP] Interesting morning... another twist

In a message dated 5/27/00 11:56:07 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The presense or absence of the spike has a lot to do with how well
 you are rested and the time of day you rise.  >>

Thanks for the thought Michael.  This is a good possibility.  On Mother's Day
my father passed away in Oregon.  I went there to take care of things and all
the folks there are early to bed, early to rise.  Me, being a night person,
had a major adjustment with this.  I usually stay up to midnight and sleep in
to 7:30.  I had to change to go to bed at 9:30 and up at 5 while there.  That
is when the spike disappeared.  I got back home last week and have been going
back to my regular schedule, and the spike returned the last two days.  Very
interesting.  Maybe I should be an early bird too.   YUK!

Have a great weekend,