Re: [IP] Fw: DiabetesManager.com gets $3M injection

"Claudia" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> HI Everyone and Staff of Insulin Pumpers Org.!! LOL!
>     How did they get so much money?? How come we cant get this
>     much???
> DiabetesManager.com gets $3M injection
> May 26, 2000 10:54 AM ET
> By David Algeo, dbusiness.com
> COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., May 26 (dbusiness.com) --
> DiabetesManager.com Inc.
> The Colorado Springs-based Internet start-up has completed a $3
> million round of equity financing, which will help the company

They are in business to make money on diabetes and are selling
some related goods or services. Insulin Pumpers is a non-profit
organization which provides support and educational services for free
-- it supported only by the generosity of the list members and
interested sponsors such as Animas, Disetronic and MiniMed who give
generously without any strings attached because it is the right thing
to do.

Around 10% of our 2400 list members have made one or more donations
in the last year to help support Insulin Pumpers. To see our
thanks to those who support Insulin Pumpers, please visit the
Thank You page of the web site at:

So far this month, Insulin Pumpers received contributions of $255 to
help support its efforts to bring you this service (the rent alone is
783 bucks a month). If you wish to make a donation to help out
with the monthly expenses, please visit our online contribution page

or send a check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206 B
Los Altos, CA 94022

P.S. If someone sends a check for $3 million, I'm on the first plane
to RIO --- LOL :-)