[IP] Water Parks

> I wonder if anyone has a suggestion for caring for their pump while
> at a water park? My daughter (age 13) is about to go on a class trip
> to an amusement park that has water rides, etc. In past years, she
> was still on multiple daily injections., so this was not an issue.

Lily leaves her pump in a locker while on the water rides -- her
basals vary from a half unit to a unit an hour throughout the day --
while doing this kind of play her bg's stay pretty good without her
pump. Your daughter might want to check bg's every 3 hours or so i.e
whenever hungry -- don't forget the sunscreen!