[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #201

I wonder if anyone has a suggestion for caring for their pump while at a
water park? My daughter (age 13) is about to go on a class trip to an
amusement park that has water rides, etc. In past years, she was still on
multiple daily injections., so this was not an issue. She uses a MiniMed,
which I understand is water resistant, but not water proof, and refuses to
wear the bulky case that can enclose it (I don't blame her, it's pretty
awful!) I am also attending as a chaperone. Has anyone out there had any
experiences with a situation like this?