[IP] coffee and coffeemate?

Hi Everyone,
I have been reading the posts about coffee and did not know about the heated
milk thing, you learn something new everyday!
I was wondering if the effect that heated milk has is the same as
coffeemate?  I use either the Coffeemate light or Coffeemate Fat Free.  And
since I only have two cups of coffee a day I don't use a lot.
If anyone knows if the reaction is the same I would love to hear from you.