[IP] email @ redacted : Carbs.Measuring? Gram Scales Help

Regarding measuring carbs. and the new pump:  When I changed to the pump
with Humalog I found that I had to make my carb measurements a lot more
accurate.  The purchase of a scale that measured in grams was the best
investment  I have made second only to my pump.
  With the gram weight and carb value  information off the food label you
can make a ratio to figure the weight  of food to equal the  "15 gram carb
value" of almost any food.  The scales have a switch to change them to weigh
in ozs. & lbs also.   $50. aprox. from DiabeticMall,
Charles    diagnosed  Type 1 46 years+ and pumping 4 years.