Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin- the new version???

I just received a note from the authors, stating the book went to the
printer early this week. They stated it should be ready in mid June. I
understand a number of folks have "reserved / pre ordered" a copy of the
book by going through http://www.diabetesnet.com

I'm not an official spokes person for the authors, just thought I'd pass on
this tid bit, since so many of you are waiting for it's release.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted