[IP] Question on Rapids

Have posted this before - buried in a longer letter- but have yet to receive
any response (or missed them in the digest if you didn't email me

I recently started using Rapids but still can't determine what the correct
needle length is for me.  I have used the 8mm and 10mm and 'feel' no
difference.  Does the length depend mostly on one's comfort?  I question
whether or not the insulin is being dispersed properly ( in the fatty
tissue, right?).  The 8mm does not become dislodged, although since I've
extra poundage I thought the 10mm be better.  Unexpected highs after
inserting an 8mm made me wonder if that could be an issue.

Thanks for your help.  Please email me privately (AND post to the IP if you
wish) - I get the digest and often delete things when I get overwhelming
amounts of mail any given day.  Sorry, but there you have it.  Dianne