[IP] Interesting morning...

What a morning.  I got up at 7:30 a.m. did a bg check, 135.  Started my
fast, in one hour (8:30 a.m.) bg was 207.  One hour after that was 201,
hovered around 200 the rest of the morning when at 11:30 a.m. I said
"enough, it's not going anywhere".  And I took a bolus to bring it down.
Called my CDE who said "interesting".  She called me back later and raised
my am basal to 0.8.  While I'm not sure this will be enough to cover my
strange mornings, it's a start in the right direction.  I only know one
thing at this point in time, it's not what I eat for breakfast that causes
the rise in my bg after, it's just plain ole me.  So, anyone else that has
these types of problems, you might just want to check and see what you do
when you don't eat.  Maybe it's just that the basal isn't enough, and trying
to bolus more just causes later lows as it did with me.  I plan to try fasts
for other times of the day just to see what's happening there.  My CDE said
that this morning was very helpful.

Assimilated with Max 5/15/2000