Re: [IP] Short Lancet Device

Would someone post all the short lancet devices they found and which lancets
they have to use so we can compare and see which I can find around here or my
insurance will buy.  I would prefer one that uses the same lancets as the
devices supplied with the fast take profile.  They new profile we just got
has a different penlet in it than my son's older profile, but still uses the
same lancets. I am going through the same question of making everything fit
in small case for my son who tries to carry everything least conspicuously as
possible on his belt.

Thanks Carlen