[IP] email @ redacted

Good luck with the carb counting.  I had counted carbs, sort of, for a while
but had to be more careful and accurate when I started using the pump.  I use
the MiniMed log and write down everything I eat and the carb count.  After a
little while we memorize a lot of the more common foods/portions.  If I don't
remember a specific count, it is easier to refer to my log than to wade
through one or more of the excellent references I have.  We do tend to eat
many of our favorite foods over and over again.  Good luck!