Re: [IP] sets

>... can i order one box of sils when i order the
> bulk fo my supplies from MM the beginning of june and
> still get the sets from D at the end of june?

Yes, just don't order them at the same time. Most suppliers use the
same code for all sets -- this messes things up because the prices
vary slightly between the sets and of course, the insurance company
goes bonkers and rejects one of the claims. Separate the purchases by
a week or better yet, two weeks. We've done this for years with Sils
and Tenders without difficulty (except when ordering together).