From: amy m [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 3:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] sets

---
 I use 6mm rapids after months of infusion set
probs--I'm goign away in july for over a month and
will be living ina  dorm and I think showering w/ the
sport case everytime willb e annoying...Disetrnoic is
not coming out anytime soon with disconnecting
rapids...they have said 2x that the s hortest lenght,
6mm will NOt be able to disconnect which is what i
use... can i order one box of sils when i order the
bulk fo my supplies from MM the beginning of june and
still get the sets from D at the end of june?
amy