[IP] Poor Vision and filling cartridge..any hints?

Sometimes changing the background color by putting a card which is yellow or
black behind the reservior can make the fluid level easier to see. Actually
you might experiment with different colors. The lighthouse for the blind
sells a magnifying light which combines a strong magnifying lens with a
flashlight. I got one for my father who has macular degeneration and he can
see small things with poor contrast quite well with this.