[IP] Skim vs. whole

<<I have a problem much like yours.  I wake up with a nice 85, read the
paper and drink 2 cups of coffee with a total of 1/2 cup skim milk and
at breakfast time, maybe an hour later, I am 220.  I wonder how 1/2 cup
skim milk can sent my bg's to the moon?>>

Skim milk has no fat. Maybe if you used whole milk with all the fat,
it would be a slower, more even rise instead of a sharp spike. Just a
thought. :-)

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever