Re:[IP] Sticky Sil Question

Hi Becky,
Good to hear you're doing great with the pump in K'zoo!
(I'm in Traverse City).
I think there are a number of good suggestions for making
the sils/Tenders stick better in the archives.  One thing that
really works for me is to stick the sil on while standing rather
than sitting.  When I used to apply them while sitting, they
would always loosen when I stood and stretched my tummy skin.
Best wishes,

"Bionic" Becky said:
<<My only problem with pumping so far is that lately my sils
will not stick to me! >>