Re: [IP] Fast Take Meters and temp extremes

I found a neoprene pouch with a neoprene waistband that I've found works
well, especially for cold weather activities like speedskating (ice) and
skiing.  It's called the Sport Pac and made by Unique Accessories.  So far
it's worked well for biking, but we really haven't had the summer extreme in
heat like above 90 degrees yet. but it has worked very well so far and is
comfortable (it has a buckle as opposed to velcro which I find very
uncomfortable against my skin). The pump slides into a pocket on the back and
your fast take , strips, and lancets fit in a zipper pouch on the front.  The
neoprene should keep it insulated from the heat as well as the cold.

aka Mouse