Re: [IP] Must say Goodbye for now

Dear Brian,
I will miss you so much...you have been a good chat friend and always there
when I needed to talk or chat or needed help and I appreciate the fact you
are a very accepting person and have a great sense of humor!.
I wish you all the best as you go on your new life's journey! and I will be
keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
I hope you can come back soon...you are going to be a great RN! I am
excited for you and am going to miss you...
Who will I have to talk to now? Guess I can go back to talking to myself
but the problem comes in when i answer me LOL
Have a great time finding a place to live and above all please put a new
computer on the top of your priority list! <grin>
Take care..and G-d's Speed to you...
Ginny- ya it helps to be a bit psychotic LOL...well back to the cave! Take
care! and I am not cutting this note LOL