Re: [IP] Neuropathy Helper

I am on Neurontin also. We just increased the dose to 1200 mg per day and
will up it to about 2400 mg.
I am on a list just for neurontin users.
Neurontin has been very helpful for my neuropathy. Today I was given a good
lotion (RX) for the hardened skin on my heels. My BGs are really good but I
have other health condiftions that can lead to this same type of pain..so
it isn;t all caused by the diabetes.
Between the neurontin and this new RX cream my feet feel pretty nice
tonight :) It soon woll ne time for the cortisone injections between my
toes. That also helps a great deal and lasts for awhile but I can only have
that done 3 times per year and the podiatrist does that provedure,