Re: [IP] Must say Goodbye for now

At 06:45 PM 5/24/00 Brian Carter wrote:
 >Now for some of the behind the "curtain" members  (the Adm staff):  what
 >can i say about you guys and yes I also mean the UK, Scan,
 >German,  etc..  lists  you guys work your butts off and have the best and
 >most psychotic personalities I have known  (which when it comes to a few of
 >you and you know who you are you give a whole new meaning to the work
 >psychotic  lol)

Hmm!! I'm sure that I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about
Bryan. Us cellar-dwellers are perfectly sane... its the rest of the world
that's tilted off-center. :-)

We all wait with baited breath (without Listerine) for your return. There's
a major shovelling job that you never completed. <vbg>

(one of the backstage cave denizens)