Re: [IP] Poor Vision and filling cartridge..any hints?

I spoke with a MM rep at an event over the weekend - they are in
the process of getting approval for pre-filled cartridges....so hang in
there - help should be on the way - I would also suggest contacting
MM - maybe your friend could be a 'tester' for their prefilled....

sjw